Imagine a firm in which:
- Improved cash flows provide more resilience to uncertainty
- Billable hours are optimized
- Client intake-to-payment turnaround time is improved by 30% or more
- Partners have more choices to plan ahead and get more out of the business
- Clients are delighted with your firm and recommend you to others
- Employees are engaged and add greater value to the firm
A firm’s cash flow can be strengthened strategically, by:
- Objectively identifying areas that may be straining cash flow
- Building on the firm’s core strengths to achieve breakthrough performance
- Aligning resources to serve clients more efficiently and effectively, positioning the firm to do more with less
I maintain the priority of confidentiality in helping firms to rethink business and strengthen cash flows.
To schedule a complimentary review via phone or video conference, contact Jeff Collette at (518) 760 -1254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.